Later that night we went out for Moroccan food. It was delicious. I stuck to chicken though...we will save cow heart for another night.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
marrakech...almost
Today I went to the market with Capucine's mother and sister to shop for food! It was so much fun. Meat and cheese and bread and fruit and vegetables. Everywhere. It was so colorful and crowded and exciting. Lots of food and lots of people...truly my idea of heaven. There were a lot of interesting meats. Pour exemple...A stand that literally only sells horse meat. Ducks complete with head, bill, and little ducky tongue. Bunnies with their livers still attached...they are surprisingly skinny without all their fur...the list could go on. I would happily try anything, but I just find it kind of funny that people would want to buy their dinner with the beak still attached. But what do I know?
Later that night we went out for Moroccan food. It was delicious. I stuck to chicken though...we will save cow heart for another night.


Later that night we went out for Moroccan food. It was delicious. I stuck to chicken though...we will save cow heart for another night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Marrakech, indeed! You danced with the gender-ambiguous belly dancer! (:
ReplyDeleteI love you!
MYKAILA! you are the first person to ever comment on one of my posts! people read this! woah!
ReplyDeleteI read it!!! Religiously!!!!
ReplyDelete